15% CBD oil from Starwhite hemp is one of the purest and most effective CBD oils on the market. It contains 1500 mg of CBD, the ideal concentration for the consumer with specific needs. As carrier oil we use virgin olive oil from Spain, carefully blended with cannabidiol (CBD) in specialised and certified laboratories (ISO/IEC 17025). The raw material, industrial hemp, comes from selected cultivations within the European Union, carefully grown using 100% natural methods, so that it is free of toxins, heavy metals and pesticides.
What is CBD?
CBD, an acronym for Cannabidiol, is a phytocannabinoid found in Cannabis Sativa L. Isolated and synthesised as early as the early 1940s, it waited until the 2000s to be more widely studied and recognised worldwide. It is one of the more than one hundred cannabinoids present in the plant. In addition to its therapeutic properties, it has become very popular because, unlike THC, it has no psychotropic effects, and no significant adverse effects have been observed to date due to its consumption.
The possible properties of CBD
The number of scientific publications on the possible properties of CBD and its interaction with our endocannabinoid system (ECS) is increasing day by day.
Some of the possible properties are listed below:
- anti-inflammatory (migraine, menstrual pain, joint pain, backache, post-operative pain, fever, etc.);
- analgesic (acute and chronic pain, arthritis, flu, colds, excessive muscular effort, Fibromyalgia etc.);
- neuroprotective (degenerative diseases of the central nervous system, Parkinson’s/Alzheimer’s, etc.);
- anxiolytic (anxiety disorders, insomnia, tachycardia, excessive sweating, muscular and mental tension, etc.);
- antitumoral (limiting the proliferation of cancer cells, pain associated with the disease);
- antispasmodic (relieving or eliminating spasms, contractures and cramps in the smooth muscles of the internal organs);
- antibacterial (limiting the reproduction and movement of bacteria);
- antiepileptic (reduce frequency of seizures, reduce convulsions).
How to use 15% CBD oil
At Starwhite hemp we recommend always consulting your doctor before incorporating new products into your diet, especially if you are taking other prescription drugs. Sublingual use is recommended because of its rapid absorption into the bloodstream, due to the mucous membrane and numerous blood vessels under the tongue. The indicated doses vary per person, due to various factors such as weight, diet, exercise. We at Starwhite hemp recommend starting with 2/3 drops.
The quality of our 15% CBD oil
In order to achieve superior purity in our 15% CBD oil, we use the supercritical CO₂ extraction technique. This technique allows us to obtain a final product of the highest quality while preserving other cannabinoids, terpenes and beneficial compounds of the plant. These factors result in a full spectrum CBD oil of the highest quality. Capable of providing the famous “entourage effect“, combining the different components of the plant for a more potent, long-lasting and enjoyable result.
Compliance with the law:
100% legal product, with THC within the limits allowed by law. * This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, technical or cosmetic use. The above description is in no way intended to replace the advice of a specialist. Always consult your doctor before adding a new product to your diet. Starwhite hemp assumes no responsibility for the misuse of its products.
* Internal regulations in Spain and other European countries prohibit the food use of CBD, however, the European Commission authorised CBD for food use in December 2020. Therefore, we appeal to the free will of our customers regarding its consumption.