Starwhite hemp 10% CBG oil is the product you have been looking for. After years of research and testing we have achieved our highest purity CBG oil with a concentration suitable for consumers who really need to extract the full benefits of this wonderful phytocannabinoid. Just like CBD oil, CBG also has incredible medicinal properties that scientists all over the world are slowly discovering.
What is CBG?
CBG, or cannabigerol, is the activated form of CBGA (cannabigerolic acid). CBGA is considered the “mother molecule” as it is the precursor, not only of CBG, but of many of the cannabinoids present in the hemp plant, CBDA, THCA, CBCA, CBNA and many more. It still doesn’t have the same fame as CBD, this due to its high cost of production, but we are sure that CBG will play a very important role in the future thanks to its innumerable benefits.
The possible properties of CBG
CBG, like CBD, has no psychotropic effects, and scientific publications on its possible properties, along with its interaction with our endocannabinoid system (ECS), are increasing every day.
Some of the possible properties are listed below
- reduction of intraocular pressure (glaucoma);
- beneficial for inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, etc.);
- neuroprotective (degenerative diseases of the central nervous system, Parkinson’s/Alzheimer’s, etc.);
- anti-inflammatory (migraine, menstrual pain, joint pain, back pain, post-operative pain, fever, etc.);
- antibacterial (limits reproduction and movement of malignant bacteria);
- anxiolytic (anxiety disorders, insomnia, tachycardia, excessive sweating, muscular and mental tension, etc.);
- antitumour (inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells, relieves pain associated with the disease);
- analgesic (acute and chronic pain, arthritis, flu, colds, excessive muscle tension, fibromyalgia, etc.).
How to use 10% CBG Oil
At Starwhite hemp we recommend always consulting your doctor before incorporating new products into your diet, especially if you are taking other prescription drugs. Sublingual use is recommended because of its rapid absorption into the bloodstream, due to the mucous membrane and numerous blood vessels under the tongue. The indicated doses vary per person, due to various factors such as weight, diet, exercise. We at Starwhite hemp recommend starting with 2/3 drops.
Our 10% CBG Oil
To achieve superior purity in our 10% CBG oil we use the supercritical CO₂ extraction technique, this technique allows us to obtain a final product of the highest quality and preserve other cannabinoids, terpenes and beneficial compounds of the plant. To this technique we add a distillation process for further purification of the product, to which we add edible grade terpenes, with a berries flavour. Due to these factors we obtain a full spectrum CBG oil of the highest quality. It is able to provide us with the famous “entourage effect”, the combination of the different components of the plant for a more powerful, long-lasting and pleasurable result. To improve the protection and conservation of the product as well as prolonging its shelf life, 10% CBG Oil is packaged in a violet glass bottle made of Miron.
Compliance with the law:
100% legal product, with THC within the limits allowed by law. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, technical or cosmetic use. The above description is in no way intended to replace the advice of a specialist. Always consult your doctor before adding a new product to your diet. Starwhite hemp accepts no liability for the misuse of its products.